To be eligible for benefits, NWMLS Form 1A or 1B must include both Team Member and “Brian Huie” entered in paragraph 2 “Agency/Dual Agency” and transaction documents unless Team Member is co-brokering with another BH Group agent. In that case, please consult with Brian Huie as certain permissions and accessibility may be restricted (i.e. transaction coordinator and other vendors that Brian Huie may have to oversee) RSVP requires Form 42A for more than one listing agent, so be sure to use form 42A with Brian listed as the additional listing agent.
All listing benefits are limited to a 12-mile radius from 11900 NE 1st St, Bellevue, WA 98004 unless with written approval from Company
A minimum listing commission is required in a listing agreement unless with written agreement with team. Any rebates, referral commissions, or commission sharing with other brokers are to be deducted from commission after Company receives it’s 30%.
Minimum 6% total commission for listings under $1.5M
Minimum 5% total commission for listings under $2.5M
- Minimum 4.5% total commission for listings over $2.5M
All services must be scheduled at least 2-weeks prior to listing date unless with written approval from Company
Benefits as a Listing Broker:
1. Free professional staging for Vacant homes
- Minimum Two days required to stage. Stager will confirm time needed based on individual home
- Must be completely free of any contractor or handyman work during staging period
- Staging provided by Pacific Showings LLC
2. Free professional staging consultation for Occupied homes: Allow up to 72-hours to schedule
3. Free professional Photography and 3D imaging: I recommend alloting at least one day- the photographer will let you know if more time is needed (for very large homes, they may require two days).
Services provided by Pacific Showings LLC or a vendor in Team’s preferred network
4. 1-year of Basic Home Warranty by Old Republic Home Warranties: Ordered by TC
5. “For Sale” signage and yard post installation with personalized “rider sign: Follow steps on "Broker Portal" for signage protocol.
6. Professionally designed and 100 printed flyers on 100pt or thicker paper: Pick-up from Team office the morning of listing date.
- 2-sided 8.5” x 11” heavyweight semi-glossy paper for listings with list prices under $700,000
- 2-sided 17’x11” bi-fold heavyweight semi-gloss paper for listings with list prices at or over $700,000