Every home listed with BH Group gets attention as if they are a multimillion dollar listing. This means that we look at what each individual home needs, and give attention to those specific items, plus we do everything listed below. All of our previous listings have sold for well over market value, and using our proven techniques and services we would love to do the same for you!
Below you'll find samples from some of the services we offer to each seller, as well as an excerpt from one of our listing descriptions. For the sake of continuity, and to allow you to see our quality spread of services, everything below is from one single listing.
Sample Excerpt from this listing:
4707 NE 103d Street, Seattle, WA 98125
$850,000 Sold for $70,000 over asking 4 3.5 2,948 .165
Listing Price Status Beds Baths Sq Ft Acres
Welcome home to your storybook cape cod in Matthew's Beach, Seattle. 4bd/3.5ba, 2948sf+440sf 2-car garage+over 1000sf in outdoor patio spaces. 2-story master suite. Full height basement with family room, large laundry, 96+ bottle wine cellar, wet bar w/ wine fridge, large bonus storage room with exterior entry. Fully fenced rear yard with gardens. Bus stop across street and Burke Gillman Trail & Lake only 2-blocks away. Gas heat. Completely updated electric and plumbing! Free 1-yr home warranty.
Matterport 3D Virtual Tour: Interactive 3D Virtual Tour- Click around for 360° Views- View every angle as if you were at the home in person! We use this technology in every listing.
High Quality Flyers: Click on the images below to enlarge and see a sample of the front and back of this home's flyer.
Professional Photography: Click on each image below to scroll through this home's photos.
Complimentary Services & Products we offer to every seller:
- Professional home cleaning to prepare for listing
- Professional vacant home staging
- 1 year home warranty
- Professional photography- see samples of our high quality photographers' work from one of our listings above
- 3D Virtual Matterport Tour- see sample virtual tour from one of our listings above
- Full home inspection- ask us more about how this benefits you!
- Frequent open houses- talk to us more about what we do differently to enhance our seller's open houses
- High quality print media
- Marketing syndication
- Detailed & attention grabbing yard and open house signage
Marking Approach We Offer To Every Seller:
- In addition to everything discussed on this page, we pay special attention to each home's unique needs.
- We use beautiful, detailed acrylic wall plaques throughout your home that bring buyer's attention to features and details that may be otherwise overlooked. Ask us about this polished approach, and let us know what you believe is important to add to these. We'll work with you to create the biggest impact on potential buyers.
- Buyers feel more confident knowing that your home is covered in the event that something should stop working shortly after the sale (i.e. the refrigerator needs to be replaced, etc.). Ask us for more details about how we make potential buyers feel safer about these concerns and ready to make an offer.
- Because our market moves very quickly, pre-inspections are very common. Ask us how we leverage this to make it easier, safer, and quicker for buyers to make an offer.
- Our professional photographers have been working in the industry for over 10 years, and know how to not only capture each individual room at it's best, but also how to capture a home so that the layout of rooms in relation to each other is understandable. Plus we provide the home's floor plan with measurements, making it easy for buyers to understand the space.
- We offer frequent open houses. And, because our open houses are manned only by our team's brokers, you can rest assured that our highest priority is to talk to potential buyers about your home, a truly refreshing approach.
- Our yard signage and open house signage are prominently displayed to capture as much attention as possible.
- We have developed a process that makes our flyers standout, so buyers are more apt to hold onto your home flyer and remember how much they loved your home!